Office and Project Administrator (part time)
WeConservePA seeks an Office and Project Administrator to assist with a variety of administrative tasks for a small but dynamic non-profit organization. The administrator works 15 hours a week from WeConservePA’s downtown Harrisburg office. The position allows for a flexible work schedule within standard office hours. The ideal candidate is highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Administer Salesforce database for membership, outreach, and educational programs
- Complete data entry and reporting projects
- Run mailing lists
- Manage campaigns
- Process accounts payable, disbursements, and deposits
- Manage vendors
- Process 1099s, manage lobbying expense reporting, and complete other minor forms.
- Input information into financial system
- Process membership, sponsorship, and donations, and manage acknowledgements
- Manage logistical arrangements for board and other meetings (both virtual and in-person), including reserving space, arranging catering, and managing attendance.
- Provide staff support for educational programs (both virtual and in-person), including monitoring registration, scheduling and communicating with volunteers, communicating with registrants, and possibly provide day-of assistance on-site.
- Assist with the management and coordination of print projects
- Conducting small-scale in-house mailings
- Manage office supply orders, office equipment, and light office organizational projects
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor or associate degree and 3 years of relevant work experience, or, in the absence of degree, 6 years relevant work experience. Prior work experience should be as an office administrator, assistant, or other relevant role (experience with non-profit work preferred)
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Database administration experience required; SalesForce experience preferred
- Familiarity with MS Office, including mail merges, and computer skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in a seven-person office environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to occasionally travel and work in evenings or weekends is preferred but not essential
How to Apply
$15 to $20 an hour depending on experience. Send resume and cover letter to Carol Grayshaw at [email protected]. Include Office & Project Administrator in the subject line. Deadline for application is September 30, 2021. No phone calls.
WeConservePA helps people protect, wisely use, and enjoy what nature offers. We advocate for pro-conservation, life-sustaining governmental policy and assist individuals and organizations in effectively and efficiently conserving land, advancing sustainable practices, and connecting people to the outdoors. Information about WeConservePA including a strategic plan summary is available at WeConservePA.org. EOE.