Justin Hollinger joined the WeConservePA team as the organization’s first-ever Director of Conservation Law on November 13.
A member of the Pennsylvania Bar, Justin has represented nonprofits in millions of dollars of complex real estate transactions, and advised nonprofit clients in a wide range of transactional and operational matters. He will apply his experience in creative problem solving to a host of tasks with WeConservePA including but not limited to:
- Building a community of practice—bringing together land conservation attorneys and long-time land protection personnel—centered on increasing knowledge and expertise in land conservation transaction and stewardship matters.
- Boosting WeConservePA conservation law training as well as attention to land conservation education by others.
- Providing general legal information directly to land trusts and trail groups.
- Providing direct legal representation to organizations engaged in land conservation transactions (filling in gaps in local service and expertise where matters might otherwise not be addressed)
- Assisting in ensuring that WeConservePA guides and model documents maintain their freshness and relevance.
Justin most recently served as a staff attorney with Regional Housing Legal Services. He received his Juris Doctor, summa cum laude, from Drexel University’s Thomas R. Kline School of Law.
In his free time, Justin enjoys hiking, cycling, fishing, camping, and spending time with his spouse and toddler in Lancaster, PA.