Turtle Creek Watershed Association
Mission or Purpose
- To promote the conservation of the natural resources of the Turtle Creek Watershed.
- To conduct educational and scientific investigations and research related to natural resources conservation within and bordering the Turtle Creek Watershed.
- To disseminate information pertaining to the natural resources of the watershed to interested parties and the general public either without charge or at no-profit to the Association.
- To educate individuals and organizations in the value of stream controls and land activities.
- To improve financial, technical and other assistance from federal, state and local sources to implement the watershed’s protection and development.
- To accelerate existing beneficial governmental programs on the watershed and promote necessary additional constructive programs beneficial to the watershed and the institution of sound conservation practices.