Deadline for submission: March 15, 2021
The 2021 Greenways and Trails Summit is planned to be held in-person, September 19-21 at the Erie Bayfront Convention Center in Erie, PA. Should circumstances require the shift to a virtual format, please consider how your presentation might be adapted to be presented online.
The fine print:
- Due to COVID 19 occupancy restrictions, the summit planning committee requests presentation teams be limited to not more than 3 presenters. If this is not possible for your session, please reach out to [email protected] to discuss your proposal, and if accommodation can be made.
- Upon acceptance of your proposal, WeConservePA staff will work with presenters to finalize date/time of workshops.
- Should we need to present summit content virtually:
- Presenters will have the option to pre-record their session to minimize the chance of technical difficulties.
- Even if pre-recorded, presenters agree to be available for questions during the presentation, and for live Q&A.
- By submitting a workshop proposal you also agree that your session may be recorded and made available for subsequent WeConservePA educational purposes.
For questions or issues with submission, please reach out to [email protected]